A Personal Service
- A T S Airport & Travel Services reserve the right to use any substitute vehicle should circumstances require us to do so.
- The client is responsible for specifying the collection time and address in advance of the date of the hire.
- No responsibility is implied or accepted for late arrival at the airport. The client is to ensure that adequate time is allowed before check in.
- Collections from the airport are for the published flight arrival time. One hour is allowed (free of charge) for passengers to disembark and retrieve their luggage. After this any delays may incur standing time charges at current rates, plus any additional parking fees
Travelers coming into the UK
We believe that your holiday starts as soon as you leave home and ends when you arrive at your door.
Travelling to and from airports can be a stressful time and we want to do everything that we can to make sure your journey goes as smoothly as possible.
As part of our inclusive service:
- we will make a courtesy call 48 hours prior to collecting you to confirm arrangements for your pick-up at the start of your outward journey.
- four or five hours prior to your return arrival time we will check on the Internet for any expected delays.
- we will meet and greet you in the arrivals area of the airport on your return.
- on your homeward journey we include a short stop to enable you to buy essentials such as bread and milk.
- we will provide you with bottled water during your journeys with us
- comfort stops are arranged as appropriate
In return we respectfully request that you let us know as soon as possible (at least 48 hours prior to pick up) should you wish to cancel your booking.